terça-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2014

Bieberlicious 1 (IBH English) imagine em inglês


Hi,I'm Melissa Garred.I have 16 years and I live at Canadá with my older sister Alison.You're probably thinking that I have a wonderful life...But no...Actually,me and Alison have neighbours that are always making party and we have to call to police all the time at Saturdays because we can't sleep.I remember when their son (Justin) come at our home and ask me "Do you like my parents ?" It was really funny because he ask me like he was making a joke,and I start laughing and looking at his face.Justin is like Steven Stifler because the way he act at his partys with the girls,drinks and his friends.

Alison:Hey Melissa,come here 
Melissa:What ?
Alison:Today is Friday right ?-looking at me with a smile at her face
Melissa:Yes...
Alison: would you like to go watch a movie with you're wonderful and prettiest sister in the world ?
Melissa:Oh...Of course 
Alison:So go take a shower and I will buy the tickets at internet 
~At night (at the theater)
Melissa:I have to go to the bathroom
Alison:Ok,not delay

When I was going back,I saw Justin crying

Melissa:Justin ?
Justin:oh-stop crying-Hey Melissa
Melissa:Are you okay ?
Justin:Yes I am...
Melissa:No,you was crying until now.Can you tell me what's happened ?
Justin:It's Just...You know I have a girlfriend right ?
Melissa:Yes,Vicky
Justin:Right,so...She tell me that she don't love me anymore and Say that I never make she happy before we start dating And then we breakup 
Melissa:Hey,look at me.You don't have to give tears for somebody that don't deserve you're smile
Justin:Wow...I know this moment,now you go a kiss me,right ?
Melissa:No Justin.Just please,don't cry animore because a stupid girl tell you that you're a monster and nobody loves you because she's not telling you the true.
Justin:Thanks,you are a really good friend
Melissa:Thanks.Now I have to go back with Alison to watch the movie 
Justin:Okay,Bye
Melissa:Bye 

I though Justin will kiss me...He was really sad,He still love Vicky but he don't understand that she break his heart.I hope Justin find a women that make he happy,he deserve it.




I really hope you like this IBH (imagine Belieber hot) because I do it especially for you american Beliebers
XO
Ms.Bieber
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eu realmente espero que vocês gostem dessa IBH (imagine belieber hot) eu fiz especialmente para vocês beliebers americanas

2 comentários:

  1. Vc poderia, cada vez que escrever um capítulo dessa, escrever a tradução para nós, brasileiras que não falam ingles fluente.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Oi florrrrr <3
      Então,essa fanfic nunca foi traduzida,foi escrita em inglês direto mas se vocês gostarem dela eu posso postar a versão traduzida e fazer um blog com todas em inglês.Desculpe pela demora pra responder,é porque eu estava sem computador escrevendo pelo celular e só consegui ver os comentários hoje.Até amanhã já terá uma versão traduzida
      bjs

      Excluir